EVENT: EJC/Google debate – New EU Commission Proposal on Copyright and Telecom Regulation
October 10, 2016
Our executive director Wout van Wijk is a keynote speaker of the panel debate around the new EU Commission proposals on Copyright and Telecoms organised by the European Journalism Centre and Google.
More info, here.
- Giuseppe Abbamonte, Director, Media and Data Directorate, DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology, European Commission;
- Julia Reda, Member of the European Parliament;
- Simon Morrison, Public Policy and Government Relations Manager, Google;
- Dr Till Kreutzer, Director, IGEL – Initiative against an ancillary copyright;
- Wout van Wijk, Executive Director, News Media Europe.